Stainless Steel Polish
The Real One-Step Deal for Steel
Many have tried to imitate our magical formula, but this is the guaranteed Bryson Brothers original. Clean, polish, preserve & protect with the cult classic.
Genuine Bryson Brothers Stainless Steel Polish is easy to use on all types of stainless steel including grills, appliances, steel window and door frames, brass, Formica® & chrome.
– NON-CAUSTIC & NON-CORROSIVE
– HELPS PRESERVE THE FACTORY FINISH
– RESISTS FINGERPRINTS, GREASE& WATER SPLATTER
– NO HARMFUL DETERGENTS OR BLEACH
– FRESH, CLEAN CITRUS SCENT
- Hydrotreated Middle Distillates
- Citrus Fragrance
DIRECTIONS: Use on cool, dry surfaces. Lightly spray polish on a high-quality paper towel or cloth—a little goes a long way. Gently wipe the surface with the grain of the steel. For smaller surfaces, follow with a dry paper towel to remove product. Do not use with abrasive paper towels, sponges or pads. Do not use on direct food contact surfaces or wood. Wash hands thoroughly; latex or rubber gloves are recommended. Do not use on printed surfaces such as control knobs. Store indoors in a cool, dry place away from heat and flames.
DANGER: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Contents under pressure. May rupture if heated. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn). Keep away from heat, sparks and open flames. Do not smoke when using this product. Do not store above 120⁰F (49⁰C) or in direct sunlight to avoid bursting. ATTENTION: DO NOT MISUSE. Intentional inhaling may cause injury or death. HAZARDS; EYES: Protective eyewear recommended. Vapors, liquid, mists and/or fumes may cause eye irritation with possible damage if not rinsed immediately. SKIN: Latex or rubber gloves recommended for sensitive skin. Prolonged skin contact may cause mild irritation. No harmful effects from skin absorption are expected. INGESTION: DO NOT INGEST. May be harmful or fatal if swallowed. INHALATION: Use in well ventilated area and avoid inhaling. Prolonged overexposure to vapor or mist may cause irritation. FIRST AID; EYES: If contact with eyes, move victim away into fresh air. Flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. SKIN: Exposed skin should be thoroughly rinsed with fresh water and mild soap. If irritation persists, consult a physician. INGESTION: Aspiration hazard: DO NOT induce vomiting. Rinse mouth but do not swallow. If vomiting occurs, place victim on left side with the head down to prevent stomach contents from entering lungs. Seek medical attention immediately. INHALATION: If respiratory symptoms develop, move victim away from source of exposure and into fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention. CONTENTS: Petroleum Distillates CAS# 64742-46-7. d-Limonene CAS#5989-27-5. Fragrance mixture. CONTAINS NO OZONE DEPLETING CHEMICALS
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE.CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. MAY RUPTURE IF HEATED. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.